From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Offer of help vis Lucere project
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 03:26:13 GMT
>From the email it seems like they want a substantial project. If you have a project nearing
completion is there still enough work for them to take on and really make something? or is
it upgrades / fixes?

Also - sweet!

~P

> CC: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
> From: zgramana@gmail.com
> Subject: Re: Offer of help vis Lucere project
> Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 23:13:06 -0400
> To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
>
> I have a fledgling OSS project that I'm close to making public that solves distributed
search (takes cues from SOLR and ElasticSearch). I would definitely welcome help in building
it out, and would unwrap it early if they are interested (I was otherwise going to wait until
after we finish deploying it on a client project).