From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 3.0.3
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:22:34 GMT
You're absolutely right, and this was entirely my fault. I've updated the tags to have RC2_final,
updated the blog (and responded to some comments there), and republished the homepage to reflect
the changed blog post.

Is there anything I missed?

I'll make sure we're more buttoned up with future releases.

~P