From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 3.0.3 Release
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2012 05:26:39 GMT
On 2012-10-05, Prescott Nasser wrote:

> Stefan, I know you're a bit busy but could you run ANT? (I think we
> are pretty safe here)

I see Christopher has run RAT by now, I also found a few files without
licenses.  Personally I'd remove a few .user files from svn and the
release (and add them to svnignore) but that wouldn't be a release
blocker.

Just to double check, the (fixable) files I found lacking the license
header are

src/contrib/Analyzers/Contrib.Analyzers.csproj.user
src/contrib/DistributedSearch/LuceneMonitorSetup/LuceneMonitorSetup.vdproj
src/core/Support/Compatibility/ConcurrentDictionary.cs
src/core/Support/Compatibility/Func.cs
src/demo/Demo.Common/Demo.Common.csproj.user

Stefan