From Zachary Gramana <zgram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Offer of help vis Lucere project
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 03:13:06 GMT
I have a fledgling OSS project that I'm close to making public that solves distributed search
(takes cues from SOLR and ElasticSearch). I would definitely welcome help in building it out,
and would unwrap it early if they are interested (I was otherwise going to wait until after
we finish deploying it on a client project).