From Zachary Gramana <zgram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Offer of help vis Lucere project
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 13:33:54 GMT
Oh yes. :-) Its currently on par with Katta, in that it serves up distributed indexes for query.
All of the create/update/delete stuff remains, along with advanced query stuff like facets,
function queries, DisMaxParser, etc.

On Oct 1, 2012, at 11:26 PM, Prescott Nasser <geobmx540@hotmail.com> wrote:

> From the email it seems like they want a substantial project. If you have a project nearing
completion is there still enough work for them to take on and really make something? or is
it upgrades / fixes?

> Also - sweet!
>
> ~P

>> CC: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
>> From: zgramana@gmail.com
>> Subject: Re: Offer of help vis Lucere project
>> Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 23:13:06 -0400
>> To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
>>
>> I have a fledgling OSS project that I'm close to making public that solves distributed
search (takes cues from SOLR and ElasticSearch). I would definitely welcome help in building
it out, and would unwrap it early if they are interested (I was otherwise going to wait until
after we finish deploying it on a client project).