From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.6
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 16:38:52 GMT
Prescott,

We had decided to update the scripts/version information for 3.0.3 a
while back, and I just realized I did all of the work and never
committed it.  Yikes.  I thought I did, but I must have been
distracted when I was doing it, and never actually completed it.
We're still waiting on the Spatial stuff right, so I can get this in
before release?  I don't think it will affect the build/packaging
steps.

Thanks,
Christopher