From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.6
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 20:20:40 GMT
I'm not much of an SVN guy myself, so what I wound up doing was pulling
down the two branches and used windiff on the actual directories.  I could
quickly see which files were added, removed, changed, or untouched.  I
guess you could do the same things with SVN probably, but I don't know how
or if it is a painless process or not.

The biggest thing would be having multiple people working on and dividing
up the work.  A lot of times, you have classes that span namespaces, so I
guess you'd have to have a policy where you'd stick to a namespace and if
you require something that someone else is porting, just stub it out for
later.