From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Spatial tests failure
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2012 23:36:57 GMT
Guys, I need an extra set of eyes on the following.

In Contrib.Spatial.Test all test pass, except when they are being run as a
suite (I do this with TestDriven.NET, clicking "Run tests" on the tests
project), then there is one test that is failing:

testIntersections in PortedSolr3Test.cs , with the "twodoubles" strategy.

It all passes consistently when running it directly. It is only when I'm
running it as a suite where it fails.

In the suite it runs after the tests in TestBBoxStrategy. I made sure
everything is being cleaned up properly, and still it happens.

The failure itself is due to a non-existent doc-id being looked up by the
core.

I'm probably missing something very stupid!