From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: 3.0.3
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:43:56 GMT
No JIRA tickets, a couple of locally fixed bugs, a fix for this
issue<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-4342?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13447823#comment-13447823>,
and bringing Spatial4n up to speed with the latest official release of
spatial4j. I'm mid-work on all of those. This is mostly updates but 2 of
the bugs may severely affect results and sorting.

Speaking of SVN - what would be the process for pushing towards a move to
git? would we need a vote?