lucenenet-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Spatial tests failure
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 08:54:22 GMT
Good catch. The test suite explicitly purges all caches from the static
FieldCache of the running instance, and since the spatial caches are a
custom addition (in CompatibilityExtensions), they need to be reset
manually. I've done so and now all works great. I knew it was a cleanup
issue!

Thanks!

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:52 AM, Christopher Currens <
currens.chris@gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is line 43 of CompatibilityExtensions.cs.  Whenever you
> have a problem that only occurs when multiple tests are run, it's
> generally safe to say you have a problem with a static member.
>
> The problem is that twodoubles__x and twodoubles__y are created during
> the twodoubles strategies on any of the other test suites, but they
> set it to a FixedBitSet, where testIntersections uses a
> MatchAllBitSet...the index is out of range because the other tests add
> three documents, where testIntersections adds 13.  Since the others
> are cached, it gets to the fourth document and errors out.
>
> I'm not terribly familiar with the spatial libraries, but I can't find
> this class in the java code.  Is this something we've added for
> compatibility with the Java code?
>
>
> On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Prescott Nasser <geobmx540@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Ill also take a look in a couple of hours.
> >
> > Sent from my Windows Phone
> > ________________________________
> > From: Christopher Currens
> > Sent: 9/22/2012 5:35 PM
> > To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
> > Subject: Re: Spatial tests failure
> >
> > I can look at this in a couple hours, I'm not near a computer right now.
> > On Sep 22, 2012 4:37 PM, "Itamar Syn-Hershko" <itamar@code972.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Guys, I need an extra set of eyes on the following.
> >>
> >> In Contrib.Spatial.Test all test pass, except when they are being run
> as a
> >> suite (I do this with TestDriven.NET, clicking "Run tests" on the tests
> >> project), then there is one test that is failing:
> >>
> >> testIntersections in PortedSolr3Test.cs , with the "twodoubles"
> strategy.
> >>
> >> It all passes consistently when running it directly. It is only when I'm
> >> running it as a suite where it fails.
> >>
> >> In the suite it runs after the tests in TestBBoxStrategy. I made sure
> >> everything is being cleaned up properly, and still it happens.
> >>
> >> The failure itself is due to a non-existent doc-id being looked up by
> the
> >> core.
> >>
> >> I'm probably missing something very stupid!
> >>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message