From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 3.6
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 18:26:55 GMT
You guys... I'm going to get Itamar a bat inscribed with GIT so he can just bring that to all
conversations with SVN.
I think it probably pays to do a merge right after we tag it and get the artifacts voted by
the community. That way anything that gets brought up in our voting that is fixes and re-cut,
will make it to the trunk.

> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 09:43:26 -0700
> Subject: Re: 3.6
> From: currens.chris@gmail.com
> To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
>
> Oh wait.  Nevermind...it looks like I did, at least in the 3.0.3
> branch.  Hmm, we actually have quite a few changes that are present
> only in 3.0.3, that should probably be merged into trunk.  Should we
> merge all changes in now or after we release?  Either way, I strongly
> dislike merging in SVN...ugh
>
> What was that you were saying about git, Itamar? :)
>
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Christopher Currens
> <currens.chris@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Prescott,
> >
> > We had decided to update the scripts/version information for 3.0.3 a
> > while back, and I just realized I did all of the work and never
> > committed it.  Yikes.  I thought I did, but I must have been
> > distracted when I was doing it, and never actually completed it.
> > We're still waiting on the Spatial stuff right, so I can get this in
> > before release?  I don't think it will affect the build/packaging
> > steps.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Christopher
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Itamar Syn-Hershko <itamar@code972.com> wrote: