From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 3.0.3
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 19:29:56 GMT
If you guys have time could you merge them into 3.0.3. Unless someone has objections, I'm going
to cut the artifacts in the next day or so. We've kind of pushed this off long enough for
the "last little fix", at this point what's left can come in 3.6 imo
~P

> Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 07:14:18 +0200
> From: sisve@devhost.se
> To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
> Subject: Re: 3.0.3
>
> I've been using the 3.0.3 packages for some time without any problems.
>
> There were some commits to the trunk for LUCENENET-504
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-504> and LUCENENET-506
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-506> which could be
> applied to the 3.0.3-branch. They both affect the FastVectorHighlighter,
> adding support for more query-types. I'm not sure if they should be
> applied to the 3.0.3-release since they have had very little testing, on
> the other hand, how much more testing will the FastVectorHighlighter get
> for the 3.6-release?
>
> On 2012-09-03 19:10, Prescott Nasser wrote:
> >

> > Alright, I'm back from vacation - are we happy enough with the 3.0.3 nuget packages?
It looks like no other adjustments were made to the 3.0.3 branch. Should we cut the release
artifacts? ~P