From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 3.0.3
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:46:09 GMT
Itamar, svn and website are moved. I have artifacts more or less ready to roll - where do you
stand with the Spatial updates? Should we wait a bit to get them or will you need considerable
more time?

> From: geobmx540@hotmail.com
> To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
> Subject: RE: 3.0.3
> Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 07:54:44 -0700
>
> I'm sure at a minimum we'd need a vote - probably should get community consensus as well.
At the moment I'm trying to keep up with all the other changes moving from incubator to a
tlp. I'll reach out to infra on the process though.

> > Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:43:56 +0300
> > Subject: Re: 3.0.3
> > From: itamar@code972.com
> > To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
> >
> > No JIRA tickets, a couple of locally fixed bugs, a fix for this
> > issue<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-4342?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13447823#comment-13447823>,
> > and bringing Spatial4n up to speed with the latest official release of
> > spatial4j. I'm mid-work on all of those. This is mostly updates but 2 of
> > the bugs may severely affect results and sorting.
> >
> > Speaking of SVN - what would be the process for pushing towards a move to
> > git? would we need a vote?
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Prescott Nasser <geobmx540@hotmail.com>wrote:
> >
> > > I was going to put artifacts up for a vote after moving SVN this weekend,
> > > but found out I needed INFRA to move it. I was waiting, because we have
> > > some links in the help files that I didn't want to update without the new
> > > svn set.
> > > Do you have JIRA tickets for the bugs? How severe are they? I guess we
> > > could wait, anyone else have opinions?

> > > Monday
> > > bug
> > > branch.