From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 3.0.3
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:36:53 GMT
I was going to put artifacts up for a vote after moving SVN this weekend, but found out I needed
INFRA to move it. I was waiting, because we have some links in the help files that I didn't
want to update without the new svn set.
Do you have JIRA tickets for the bugs? How severe are they? I guess we could wait, anyone
else have opinions?