From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Added hunspell stemming to Contrib.Analyzers
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 16:00:09 GMT
I don't think you've missed anything.  I pulled the changes, and everything
immediately built with no errors, and all tests passed, so it works for me
as well.  Licenses are in order, I verified the eol-style, and the source
and test data all look to be in the correct places.  I think that's really
all we need to be mindful of when adding code to an existing project, at
least, I don't *think* I'm leaving anything out. :)

Thanks,
Christopher