From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lets talk graduation
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:08:08 GMT
I've gone back and forth on whether I think we're ready for graduation or
not.  I had always felt like we weren't because the project isn't as active
as I'd like it to be.  However, I think I've been looking at it wrong.
 We've got a good enough process and we *have* made progress.  If anything,
graduating might add an urgency to the project when things get slow, since
we'd be an official project and more would be expected.  I don't think
anybody wants the project to end up like it did last time, before we gave
it a reboot.

I'm up for starting this process, but I don't want it to take any time away
from getting 3.0.3 released.

Thanks,
Christopher