From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lets talk graduation
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:06:29 GMT
As a mentor, it's my job argue with Itamar a bit. It's not just
semantics. We don't incubate projects indefinitely. I think that you
all are good to go. The transition is not very much work. Please do
draft a resolution and conduct a vote in the community, and we can
then take it to the incubator PMC.