From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lets talk graduation
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 21:27:25 GMT
I'd say we're ready for graduation. Since I'm not really involved in
the coding effort at the moment, I'll work with Prescott on this
process.

The only reservation I have about graduation is losing or lessening
Stefan Bodewig's involvement. He's been really helpful. Can we keep
all of our mentors even if we graduate? :)

Thanks,
Troy