From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject New Spatial module checked in
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 10:22:30 GMT
I was finally able to get git and svn talk to one another, and pushed my
recent changes into trunk.

The new Spatial contrib is bearing the non-standard version of 2.9.9, on
purpose. It also contains Spatial4n in a binary form, mimicking the way it
works in Java Lucene.

The few tests that present pass, but when run in a chain I get the
following failure - hadn't had time to run it down:

Test
'Lucene.Net.Contrib.Spatial.Test.Prefix.TestRecursivePrefixTreeStrategy.BaseRecursivePrefixTreeStrategyTestCase.testFilterWithVariableScanLevel'
failed:
Lucene.Net.Store.AlreadyClosedException : this IndexReader is closed
Index\IndexReader.cs(204,0): at Lucene.Net.Index.IndexReader.EnsureOpen()
Index\DirectoryReader.cs(497,0): at
Lucene.Net.Index.DirectoryReader.DoReopen(Boolean openReadOnly, IndexCommit
commit)
Index\DirectoryReader.cs(462,0): at
Lucene.Net.Index.DirectoryReader.Reopen()
SpatialTestCase.cs(111,0): at
Lucene.Net.Contrib.Spatial.Test.SpatialTestCase.commit()
SpatialTestCase.cs(94,0): at
Lucene.Net.Contrib.Spatial.Test.SpatialTestCase.addDocumentsAndCommit(List`1
documents)
StrategyTestCase.cs(67,0): at
Lucene.Net.Contrib.Spatial.Test.StrategyTestCase`1.getAddAndVerifyIndexedDocuments(String
testDataFile)
Prefix\BaseRecursivePrefixTreeStrategyTestCase.cs(53,0): at
Lucene.Net.Contrib.Spatial.Test.Prefix.BaseRecursivePrefixTreeStrategyTestCase.testFilterWithVariableScanLevel()

Ideas welcome.