From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Spatial4n
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 17:52:41 GMT

Itamar -  I'm terrible with git, the last two weekends I tried cutting out and making a patch
of the work you've done with spatial with no luck (I do like learning new things so I wanted
to give it a shot before reaching out). Do you know how to do that? Or some way to see all
the changes files / lines in git? Sorry, I'm slow this month ;) ~P