From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: guestimation on -pre nuget package.
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 23:50:35 GMT

I'm looking at some of the tests failing. I think it would be worthwhile having them figured
out prior to a pre-package. Figured out could just mean we know under what conditions they
fail and we can document that for now, but not yet fixed. But I think right now they are failing
and we aren't even sure why - they could be invalid tests as well at this point.  If anyone
does find any more to share regarding the tests, comment here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-484
~P