From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wildcard queries are not analyzed
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:40:42 GMT
I should also add, that directly reading the token stream, will produce
"bjor" (no wildcard) from "björ*".

Björn,

It would be great to see some example code that you're using to reproduce
this behavior, just to make sure we're testing it in the same way.  Also,
could I persuade you to create an issue for this here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET, so that we can keep track
of the progress on it?

Thanks,
Christopher