From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe,
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:07:13 GMT
To unsubscribe a different e-mail - e.g. you used to be subscribed as *
user@oldname.example* - send a message to

oldname.example@apache.org)

You can do this provided you can still receive e-mails sent to the old
address (you will need to respond to the confirmation). [The list
moderators can also do this.]