From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0.3 Tests
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 20:46:38 GMT
So the tests that intermittently fail, at least the ones I can find (it's
so rare they fail), are the following:

In Lucene.Net.Index:
-- TestConcurrentMergeScheduler.TestFlushExceptions

In Lucene.Net.Store:
-- TestLockFactory.TestStressLocks

In Lucene.Net.Search:
-- TestSort.TestParallelMultiSort

In Lucene.Net.Util:
-- TestFieldCacheSanityChecker.TestInsanity1
-- TestFieldCacheSanityChecker.TestInsanity2
-- (It's possible all of the insanity tests fail at one point or another)

In Lucene.Net.Support
-- TestWeakHashTableMultiThreadAccess.Test (This one doesn't actually
matter, we can remove this from the solution, we don't use the
WeakHashTable anymore in lucene.)

These should be looked into.

Thanks,
Christopher