From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] 2.9.4g binary
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 20:38:02 GMT
Andy,

I'll take a look at that today.  I actually don't know how to make the
changes, but fortunately it's all documented somewhere, and I think I can
probably figure it out.  However, the RC1 label was just accidentally left
in there.  It *is* the official release that was voted in, we just
neglected to remove the RC status from the name.

Thanks,
Christopher