From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buggy FrenchStemmer in trunk
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:22:40 GMT
Thanks, Sylvain, for the patch.

You can create issues at our issue tracker for Lucene.Net.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET

You have a to create an account first to do it, but I've added your issue
here:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-485 and assigned it
to the 3.0.3 release.  If you decide to create an account, you can watch
the issue's progress, and I can assign you as the reporter, instead of me.

Thanks,
Christopher