From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cms
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:21:59 GMT
I fixed it, then broke something else, then fixed that.  It was a fun
cycle.  Apparently, a new version of CMS is a little more strict than it
used to be with markdown, or a bug, idrk.  If you have markdown inside of
any html, it treats it as plain text (this is normal).  For some reason, it
used to treat it as markdown still, within certain html tags (in this case,

I just moved the div tag to the template.html file, and removed them from
the markdown pages.