From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wildcard queries are not analyzed
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:34:53 GMT
Thanks Björn.

So I've compared the code with the java equivalent, and the result from
java, via running the analyzer in the QueryParser:

Field:björ*

So, it seems to have the same behavior in Java as well.  I want to see if
this is a known issue or expected behavior in java, and go from there.  If
it is, can anyone think of any unexpected side effects to fixing this, so
"björ*" becomes "bjor*"?

Thanks,
Christopher