From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0.3 Tests
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 01:22:21 GMT
So for a long time, we've gotten failed tests on some of the insanity tests
in  TestFieldCacheSanityChecker.  We've also gotten them in TestSort, for
parallel sorting and one other I can't remember off the top of my head.
 They fail in Release and almost never in debug, since it's more likely for
race conditions to happen.

They *really* should look at them instead of just ignoring them.  I'll look
and find the ones I've seen fail often and file an issue for them.

Thanks,
Christopher