From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Spatial contrib bug fixing
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 19:10:27 GMT
Hi all,

We encountered several bugs with the Sparial contrb, and the ones we tested
with Java Lucene worked there (with 2.9.4). There are about 3 open tickets
in the Jira bug tracker on similar issues.

I'm now sitting with the ultimate goal of fixing this once and for all, but
some code parts are commented out in favor of other not line-by-line port
of some implementations, without a comment giving reasons. I was wondering
if there's anyone who could answer a few questions there, instead of me
changing things back and forth?

Git history (I use the Git mirror, yes) tells me Prescott Nasser is behind
porting this - maybe he will have the answers?

Cheers,

Itamar.