From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Spatial contrib bug fixing
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:06:45 GMT
For starters - CartesianPolyFilterBuilder.GetBoxShape() is not an exact
port - do you remember why?

Anyway, if it was never fully ported as you say maybe I'll just go ahead
and complete that

For your reference, here are 2 failing tests which pass in Java Lucene (can
send the java file) -
https://github.com/synhershko/lucene.net/commit/234da7eca7cb08be5a0c2a7375ffc3f4a03bfd92