From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject user feedback on 3.0.3
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 00:17:06 GMT
Chris, Prescotts, others awesome committers working on trunk,

Do you wish the project to start attempting to gain attention for 3.0.3 and
possibly gain some community testing / wear and tear on it?

Also are there any pressing matters you wish to gain more feedback on from
the community?  Our twitter account has been too silent.

-Michael

P.S.  really great work on trunk.  I've been playing with the bits as time
permits and might even use the upcoming release at work.  If I do, I'll put
some time into contributing some docs / tutorials.