From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject guestimation on -pre nuget package.
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:25:49 GMT
Do you all think we're at a point to do a -pre nuget package that users can
tinker with and provide feedback?  The -pre flag means that it is only
meant to be a pre release in order to get feedback. We might get more
feedback if we package the binaries.

Those that pushed the last package, what do you think the amount of effort
/ time that will take to get something like this done?  (I'm asking so that
I can block off enough time in my schedule to do this. )

I'm guessing shouldn't be as rigorous as a typical apache release as its
meant just to package a alpha/beta binaries, not an official RTW.

- michael.