lucenenet-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Christopher Currens (Resolved) (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] [Resolved] (LUCENENET-485) IndexOutOfRangeException in FrenchStemmer
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 21:56:17 GMT


Christopher Currens resolved LUCENENET-485.

    Resolution: Fixed

Definitely a porting issue.  Thanks for the patch, Sylvain.  Tests have been added for this
behavior, and with the changes, they now pass.
> IndexOutOfRangeException in FrenchStemmer
> -----------------------------------------
>                 Key: LUCENENET-485
>                 URL:
>             Project: Lucene.Net
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Lucene.Net Contrib
>    Affects Versions: Lucene.Net 3.0.3
>            Reporter: Christopher Currens
>             Fix For: Lucene.Net 3.0.3
>         Attachments: TestFrenchAnalyzer.cs.patch, tt.diff
> {quote}
> Hi list,
> I am not sure how to report bugs, or even if anybody is interested in bug reports. However,
I have been playing with lucene lately, and found out an implementation bug in the Frenchstemmer
(/src/contrib/Analyzers/Fr/FrenchStemmer.cs). Whenever I tried to add a new document to an
index, I got an index out of range error. So I looked at the code and fixed that issue: see
my diff file attached.
> Please note that I also changed a few funky characters to unicode notation. The code
worked well with the funky characters, but I think it just looks better with the \uxxx bits...
> Anyways, the important bits is the replacement of a couple of sb.Insert by sb.Append.
> I hope this helps.
> Cheers,
> Sylvain
> {quote}

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators:!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see:


View raw message