lucenenet-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Christopher Currens (Created) (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Created] (LUCENENET-485) IndexOutOfRangeException in FrenchStemmer
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:21:19 GMT
IndexOutOfRangeException in FrenchStemmer
-----------------------------------------

                 Key: LUCENENET-485
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-485
             Project: Lucene.Net
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: Lucene.Net Contrib
    Affects Versions: Lucene.Net 3.0.3
            Reporter: Christopher Currens
             Fix For: Lucene.Net 3.0.3


{quote}
Hi list,

I am not sure how to report bugs, or even if anybody is interested in bug reports. However,
I have been playing with lucene lately, and found out an implementation bug in the Frenchstemmer
(/src/contrib/Analyzers/Fr/FrenchStemmer.cs). Whenever I tried to add a new document to an
index, I got an index out of range error. So I looked at the code and fixed that issue: see
my diff file attached.

Please note that I also changed a few funky characters to unicode notation. The code worked
well with the funky characters, but I think it just looks better with the \uxxx bits...

Anyways, the important bits is the replacement of a couple of sb.Insert by sb.Append.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Sylvain
{quote}

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message