lucenenet-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Christopher Currens (Updated) (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (LUCENENET-485) IndexOutOfRangeException in FrenchStemmer
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:23:19 GMT


Christopher Currens updated LUCENENET-485:

    Attachment: tt.diff

The diff doesn't specify files, but should be easy to figure out.
> IndexOutOfRangeException in FrenchStemmer
> -----------------------------------------
>                 Key: LUCENENET-485
>                 URL:
>             Project: Lucene.Net
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Lucene.Net Contrib
>    Affects Versions: Lucene.Net 3.0.3
>            Reporter: Christopher Currens
>             Fix For: Lucene.Net 3.0.3
>         Attachments: tt.diff
> {quote}
> Hi list,
> I am not sure how to report bugs, or even if anybody is interested in bug reports. However,
I have been playing with lucene lately, and found out an implementation bug in the Frenchstemmer
(/src/contrib/Analyzers/Fr/FrenchStemmer.cs). Whenever I tried to add a new document to an
index, I got an index out of range error. So I looked at the code and fixed that issue: see
my diff file attached.
> Please note that I also changed a few funky characters to unicode notation. The code
worked well with the funky characters, but I think it just looks better with the \uxxx bits...
> Anyways, the important bits is the replacement of a couple of sb.Insert by sb.Append.
> I hope this helps.
> Cheers,
> Sylvain
> {quote}

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators:!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see:


View raw message