From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Lucene.Net] Graduation
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 17:38:18 GMT
Stefan has it on his agenda to get us to graduate, so I wanted to kick off a conversation on
how we feel about that - do we feel we are ready? Why/why not. What are all the steps we need
to take, etc.

My two cents, Im worried about the sustainability of our community. I feel like we are a very
small group working on this and that if one or two key players left we'd be in a ton of trouble.
We haven't really developed great sustainable momentum, more like great bursts of effort then
nothing for a while.

We have also yet to fully determine the path we wish to take with the code base, seems we
are split with a line by line and something that more closely resembles the .net world. I
fear without determining our goals we might fumble, which id rather do in the incubator.

-P