From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Lucene.Net] Site / docs
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 07:15:05 GMT

I've been trying to use the upload a tar.gz file to add docs to the site to solve the publish
takes forever problem. This actually doesn't solve the problem at all - when uploading the
tar file, it just untars it and commits all the files for you (saving no time whatsoever).
At the moment I'm trying to solve another issue - it seems that the Index.html page doesn't
load: http://lucene.net.staging.apache.org/lucene.net/docs/2.9.4/Index.html -> loads nothing
for me, view source and it's some corrupted text. However, viewing this through the svn links
showing source, the source seems fine: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/site/trunk/content/lucene.net/docs/2.9.4/Index.html.
Does anyone have any idea why this is? Thanks,~Prescott