From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] Blog Setup
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 02:17:12 GMT

I've submitted a ticket here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4433 I only added
my name, I wasn't sure who else would want access - if you do want it, submit a comment to
that ticket with your apache username and full name.   I'm going to try and integrate this
into the site soon. I also have some ideas about how to utilize the blog that I'll outline
after I get it up and running ~P