From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] build problem with the FastVectorHighlighter
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:30:21 GMT
I dont have the ability to remove and test it at the moment, but you could probably remove
it.

As a side note there are some cls compliant issues with lucene.net - many variables share
names with methods only differing by case - which in vb could cause problems. It'll work just
take care to really ensure what you think is happening is actually happening

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Björn Kremer
Sent: 1/11/2012 1:54 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: [Lucene.Net] build problem with the FastVectorHighlighter

Hello,

I can't build the "Contrib.FastVectorHighlighter" project from the
current lucene 2.9.4 package. My main project is a Visual Basic .NET
Winforms application. This application has a direct "project reference"
to the "Contrib.FastVectorHighlighter" project. Unfortunaly the
"Contrib.FastVectorHighlighter" project overloads the
"System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute" class(in class
Support.cs). The result is that the VB.NET project can not be build.

Why does the FastVectorHighlighter overloads this class? Can I remove
this code block?

Thank you
Björn