From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] [VOTE] Apache-Lucene-2.9.4g-incubating-RC1 Release (take 2)
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:32:25 GMT

Hopefully everyone is having a great weekend. If anyone could spare a few moments to review
the 2.9.4g release, I'd appreciate it. Thanks,~Prescott
 > From: geobmx540@hotmail.com
> To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
> Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 01:55:01 -0800
> Subject: [Lucene.Net] [VOTE] Apache-Lucene-2.9.4g-incubating-RC1 Release (take 2)
>

> Alright, take 2. I've applied Stefan's patch and retagged the branch. I kept RC1 as it
mostly stayed the same. http://people.apache.org/~pnasser/Lucene.Net/2.9.4g-incubating-RC1/https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/tags/Lucene.Net_2_9_4g_RC1/
Please take a look and provide me your feedback. ~Prescott