From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] 3.0.3
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 02:30:34 GMT
The source that this port was done from was the java release package.
If you go to the mirrors:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/java/ you'll see that they
have a 3.0.3 folder with a downloadable source zip.  There are
additional thoughts I wrote down while working on it here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/branches/Lucene.Net.3.0.3/trunk/src/core/ChangeNotes.txt,
but I really need to go through it again and even see if its up to
date.

3.0.3's entirety has already been ported to the trunk, except for
maybe the 7 files listed here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/branches/Lucene.Net.3.0.3/trunk/src/core/FileDiffs.txt.
 Contrib has *largely* been ported but is also missing a few
libraries.  There are few unit tests that need to be written for new
support classes, I think.  A lot of code cleanup can be done as well.
Sorry about the format of this email, kinda just going off the top of
my head.

Thanks,
Christopher

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Michael Herndon
<mherndon@wickedsoftware.net> wrote:
> Do we have a standard of copy or tag of Java's version source that we're
> doing a compare against?  I only see the 3_1 and above in the tags.
>
> I could attempt to do something similar I did with core and version 4 and
> use beyond compare between 2.9.4 and 3.0.3  and make a list of files that
> were touched and script out wiki links.  Or I could try to generate of
> beyond compare's diff reports and see how that stacks up and post to the
> above link.
>

> On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 5:15 AM, Prescott Nasser <geobmx540@hotmail.com>wrote:
>

>> I've updated the confluence page to hopefully give us some direction:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENENET/Lucene.Net+3.0.3I'd think it's
just easier if as you take down a Java Lucene Issue, you