From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] [VOTE] Apache-Lucene-2.9.4g-incubating-RC1 Release (take 2)
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 05:33:24 GMT
On 2012-01-13, Prescott Nasser wrote:

> Alright, take 2. I've applied Stefan's patch and retagged the
> branch. I kept RC1 as it mostly stayed the
> same. http://people.apache.org/~pnasser/Lucene.Net/2.9.4g-incubating-RC1/
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/tags/Lucene.Net_2_9_4g_RC1/
> Please take a look and provide me your feedback.

Signatures and hashes are good, License and NOTICE look fine, RAT seems
reasonably happy, tag and source tarball match as much as they should
(missing bin/lib/docs and the empty demo subdir of test).

I do feel uncomfortable with the idea that you wouldn't get 3 +1s
without me voting so I explicitly don't vote now but will be happy to
provide my IPMC member +1 once the vote has reached the required votes
from the community.

Stefan