From Björn Kremer <...@patorg.de>
Subject [Lucene.Net] build problem with the FastVectorHighlighter
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:53:10 GMT
Hello,

I can't build the "Contrib.FastVectorHighlighter" project from the
current lucene 2.9.4 package. My main project is a Visual Basic .NET
Winforms application. This application has a direct "project reference"
to the "Contrib.FastVectorHighlighter" project. Unfortunaly the
"Contrib.FastVectorHighlighter" project overloads the
"System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute" class(in class
Support.cs). The result is that the VB.NET project can not be build.

Why does the FastVectorHighlighter overloads this class? Can I remove
this code block?

Thank you
Björn