From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Lucene.Net] Merge 3.0.3 into trunk and other forward progress
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:55:51 GMT
Its been pretty quiet as of late. I'd like to merge 3.0.3 into the trunk and wipe out the branch.

Im going to do this by lazy consensus since responses are a little difficult to come by. Im
going to do this Jan 5th - after the holidays to give everyone the opportunity to respond
if they think this is a bad idea. I will do it quicker if people respond it is a good idea
however.

I am also going to package up 2.9.4g the week between the two holidays - if there is anything
that needs to get done lets get it taken care of.

Finally, if I dont hear any other way in the next day or two I am going to copy the Java lucene
jira issues for 3.0.3 release into our jira so that we can track and start knocking them down.

Happy holidays all,
Prescott

Sent from my Windows Phone