From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] Lucene.Net 3 onwards and 2.9.4g
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 05:13:41 GMT

That's a great question - I know a lot of people like the generics, and I don't really want
it to disappear. I'd like to keep it in parity with the trunk. But I know we also have a goal
of making Lucene.Net more .Net like (further than 2.9.4g), and I don't know how that fits
in. We are a pretty small community and I know everyone has some pretty busy schedules so
it takes us considerable time to make big progress. Trying to keep three different code bases
probably isn't the right way to go.