From michael herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Merge 3.0.3 into trunk and other forward progress
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 18:12:18 GMT
+1  I believe you tagged the latest during release. Code be reverted or a
new branch to create a patch for 2.9.4 if something major happens since we
have scm in place, so I think merging it would not be damaging in any way.

for the 2.9.4g branch, I would do a quick scan to see if there are any
outstanding tickets or input from DIGY or anyone else who put in major time
on that branch. If there are things that are outstanding, throw together a
quick list that people can pull from and work through.

I can throw up some tweets and point towards this thread if you would like.

- Michael