From Michael Herndon <mhern...@wickedsoftware.net>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Lucene.net nuget
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 18:28:57 GMT
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Simone Chiaretta <simone.chiaretta@gmail.com
> wrote:

> You mean a different impersonal Nuget account?

yes. the goal of the impersonal account was to allow committers to push
nuget packages in an automated way without the need of having their own
account. there was some preliminary work of building nuget packages using
the build scripts.

there has been talk on various nuget channels about allowing nuget to have
--pre tag or having a separate build channel. If you're not familiar with
gems/bundler, its basically a way to push packages that are not official
releases. (nightly, ctp, beta, etc).   So in theory the CI could build
packages nightly if the build does not fail into a channels.

its also helps from an overall branding perspective.

> From what I've seen also used in MS pkgs devs have their in accounts but
> pkgs have multiple owners.

If its possible to do so link your account as an owner & prescott's account
with the impersonal one.