From Simone Chiaretta <simone.chiare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Lucene.net nuget
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:10:53 GMT
I saw the current version is "strongly signed", that's why I added it.
Usually none releases signed versions, because users usually sign them with
their own key anyway, so if it was for me I'd skip that.

For the next release it would be great to add a step to the build script so
that the package is automatically created

Simone