From Simone Chiaretta <simone.chiare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Lucene.net nuget
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 15:21:45 GMT
Guys, if you want I can take ownership of the whole NuGet thing, from
getting hold of the right package id, to publishing the nuget pkgs, and
maybe adding a quickstart pkg
Let me know if it's ok, or someone is already working on that.

Simone

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 3:58 PM, Michael Herndon <mherndon@wickedsoftware.net